Axxcess Capital Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
What role does the Axxcess Platform play in the financial industry?
Our platform introduces a variety of vetted, alternative investment managers to the RIA, Family Office, High Net Worth and Broker Dealer communities.
What is the typical profile of one of our clients/managers?
Our managers, have tremendous competitive advantages in their respective niches including real estate, fixed income, equities and commodities. Axxcess specializes in various investment vehicles including public offerings, Reg. D funds, hedge funds, debt placements and limited partnerships. All of our clients share three main core values: a focus on the appropriate balance of risk to reward, the understanding that capital preservation is paramount to any portfolio allocation, and a mutual commitment to building long-term relationships.
How does our firm add value to its partners (managers)?
We traditionally partner with our clients early in the product development cycle, adding value in the following ways:
- 1. Assist in identifying the correct channel in an effort to achieve the most efficient capitalization of the contemplated offering
- 2. Structure the investment vehicle to most effectively pursue the identified channel for distribution
- 3. Design and implement an educationally based and comprehensive marketing campaign
- 4. Investor Relations
- 5. Sale/marketing distribution and wholesaling
What Axxcess Capital assets can be leveraged by sophisticated investors?
- 1. Relationships- Our brand image and reputation attracts institutional investment managers seeking an introduction to our niche sources of capital
- 2. Due Diligence- Our evaluation process is focused on capital preservation, an appropriate balance of risk/reward, and best business practices
- 3. Education- Our firm holds periodic webinars where experts in their respective fields address various topic including: emergent investment and economic niches and trends, industry related legislation, regulatory issues, business development, and manager due diligence